ENERJIK Sale and Purchase Procedure (ESPPB) for Buyer
1. Buyer or / and Intermediary(ies) submits to Enerjik the Enerjik's Buyer Application Form (EBAF),
2. Enerjik submits an Offer to the Buyer or / and Intermediary(ies), (Enerjik is able to sign the Enerjik's Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure
Agreement (ENCNDA) with the Buyer or / and Intermediary(ies) if requested).
3. Buyer submits a valid and completed Enerjik's Irrevocable Corporate Purchase
Order (EICPOB) for Buyer (the document should be fresh dated and contain the
permission to conduct a Soft Probe on the buyer's account).
4. Enerjik issues the Proforma Invoice (PI) (or Full Corporate Offer (FCO) or / and Draft Contract (DC) if required) to the Buyer if the EICPOB sent from the Buyer according to advised terms and conditions.
5. Buyer accepts and agrees the terms and conditions of the
PI (or FCO or / and DC if required) by Signature and Company Stamp on the PI (or FCO or / and DC if required) and sends it to Enerjik (or amends and sends the DC to Enerjik,
until both parties agreed).
6. Signed and sealed PI (or FCO or / and DC if required) sent to Enerjik via fax or e-mail will be deemed as original and valid.
7. Hard copies of the Contract issued by Enerjik exchanged with the Buyer (if required).
8. Buyer signs and stamps all the copies of the Contract and returns to Enerjik (if required).
9. Enerjik sends required hard copies of the Contract signed and sealed to the Buyer (if required).
10. Buyer presents pre-advised payment instrument to the Enerjik's Bank.
11.Shipment and Delivery commence as per PI (or Contract if required).
Confirmed ESPPB is valid until completion of related ongoing Sale and Purchase Contract(s) or until written confirmation of cancellation of both
Go to Home Page Go to Offers Send Your Demand Details
Copyright 2001-2021 by ENERJIK International. All Rights Reserved.